8/08/2013

Some New Fall Lilly

Just recently, Lilly Pulitzer released their new fall styles!  I just love when I get to check out all of the new prints and choose my favorite!  This fall season I am loving the print Of Corsage.  The color combos are so fun and I love how bold they are.  Besides choosing my new favorite print, I love to lust over my favorite styles :)  Here are some that I absolutely love



    


I just love all of the new Murfee Scarves!  I don't have one, but I am thinking of asking for one for my birthday! 

What do you all think about Lilly's new arrivals?  Do you have a new favorite print? 

Keep Prepping!  

4 comments:

  1. I love the new fall line! The prints are so pretty! Of Corsage is one of my favorites along with Hearts A Flutter :)

    Lindsay
    Pearls Please

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I luhhhhhve Lilly!!

    Milan
    http://milanwithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually note a huge fan of the Lilly butterfly line (It's not the typical Lilly I love). But I do love that Murphee Scarf!! Great Post!

    Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...