8/20/2013

My Sweater Obsession

During the fall season, I just love to check out all the new sweaters from my favorite brands.  This season I have been finding some great sweaters that I really want to look into buying!  I think that sweaters are definitely one of my go to pieces in the fall because they are so simple, classic, and adorable.  I especially love pairing them with jeans or yoga pants and my Hunter boots.  Here are some of my favorite sweaters this fall :)




I especially love the blue and navy dot sweater and the basic cotton sweater.  Both of them are so cute and versatile!
What sweaters are you all loving this fall?  Any specific brands?

Keep Prepping!

3 comments:

  1. I really like that sweaters with a print are a big trend this year! I remember last year I really loved this J Crew sweater with a little dog on it but they didn't have my size. The whale sweater is cool looking, love the navy/green combo!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have been obsessed with sweaters lately! Had my eye on the C.Wonder one, love any whale motifs! :)
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whale sweater is a must have! :D
    http://immabeama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...