3/22/2014

A Few Obsessions

First of all, I would like to thank everyone so much for all of the support on my post yesterday!  Opening night was fantastic and I can't wait to get started on my two shows today.  Oh and my solo, "Beauty and the Beast", went off without a hitch!  I was so proud of myself!  Anyway, since I have such a busy weekend I thought I would do an easy post today: a few things I obsessing over.


1. I feel like I keep posting about this bag haha, but I just love it and I think I may just take the leap and purchase!  I have heard great things :)

2. My favorite reusable cup broke, so possibly another LP tumbler or a bkr! 


3. This bikini has me dreaming of the sunshine!

What are you currently obsessed with?
  
 

9 comments:

  1. I really love that bikini!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these items! I heard the bkr's are pretty good.

    xo,
    Adalia
    seabreezeandstyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bathing suit! I'm actually headed to Target today to pick out a new suit for the beach! Glad opening night went well, can't wait to see pics!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also really into this bag. If you get one will you do a review for us?

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  5. All lovely, nice post!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that bag and the bikini, which is no surprise because we have very similar taste.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics, loving that tote!

    Meg
    Two Leaf Clover
    http://two-leaf-clover.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've just introduced me to bkr and I already want five of them! Time to do some print cleaning to find any money I've hidden from myself...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...