3/16/2014

Perfectly Preppy

I had a wonderful break yesterdayI got to be with friends and I got to practice for the musical which is, gasp, next week!  I cannot believe it is already coming up and I am so excited, but super nervous.  Anyway, while at practice, I snapped a few pictures of my outfit to share with all of you!  I plan on taking some fun musical pictures next week :)
shirt (BCS designs)/pants (old:Gap)/shoes

I felt so preppy in this outfit!  The pearls, the pink, the monogram... it was perfect; plus, it was super comfy and perfect for the first tech run-through too.

What did you do on Saturday?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Those pants are adorable!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monogrammed shirt! Good luck with you musical next week!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are so cute Hunter!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...