3/03/2014

Some Great News

As you know, I interviewed last week for a job at a local theater and guess what...I got the job!  I am so excited and I can't wait to start my training this week!  A lot of my friends work at the theater so it is going to be a blast, plus a really great experience.  To get ready for the job, I needed to get some new clothes so that is what I did this weekend.  Here is my work outfit!

Work Attire

For my job I have to wear black trousers, a white blouse, and black close toed shoes.  Pretty basic, but it doesn't mean it can't be stylish ;)  I plan on playing with some fun jewelry and lipstick to add a little color into my outfit.  Of course, I will be carrying my well loved Longchamp with me too!
 
What do you wear to work?
 

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Hunter. First jobs are very exciting. Is it a movie theater or live theater? Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the job! That sounds like it'll be a super fun experience and I wish you all the best with it! I may get a job this summer, but during the school year I just try to keep up with my school work haha

    xoxo,
    caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new job Hunter! I can definitely see you being able to make your new work outfit stylish! Cute headbands?

    Amy
    xchampagnepearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I definitely think that basics with fun accessories are the way to go for work - professional but still personal! I like to make sure my basic pieces are still quite comfy for long work days!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! Just nominated you for the lie steer award:)) hope you'll participate!
    Mysimplemodestchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting the job Hunter!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Congrats! I knew you would get the job! Do you get any fun perks now that you're working in a theater?
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I can't wait to see how you'll spice the basic look up :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on getting the job! What kind of theater? It is always fun to work with friends! That outfit looks pretty stylish already.

    Whitney
    www.Mckenziewild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the new job!! It is always nice to have someone around that you get along with in a work environment, you are so lucky!!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on your new job, so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats hunter! i actually have an entire pinterest board for work clothes!

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Black and white is classic! I find Limited to have the best work pants ever!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...