3/21/2014

Five on Friday

This sure has been one hectic week!  I have opening night tonight--so nervous, but so excited-- and I have had tech all week to get ready.  I can't believe opening night is finally here.  It honestly feels like we should have another month before the show!  Anyway, here are a few things I am loving this Friday!



1. The classic leather tote (1/2).

2. My new Franco Sarto wedges.

 
via
3. Having some serious NYC wanderlust!

4. Beauty and the Beast-- obviously ;)

5. Green tea lattes (I never knew Starbucks made them until a friend told me; I am now hooked!)

What are you loving this week?  Any inspiring words for opening night?

9 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    - Victoria
    http://victorialnorris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Break a leg!! Take advantage of musicals while you still can. I did them all throughout high school and it's the number one thing I miss in college!

    Tori
    www.thegarnetdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leather totes are both great pics!
    xx, Rachel
    www.candmbyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I absolutely love those leather totes, especially the left one.

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to do FABULOUSLY tonight! I can't wait to read your posts about it!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck tonight! And I never knew Starbucks made green tea lattes either... I'll have to try one!

    Jenna
    The Darling Sort

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the big play tonight! Make sure you share some pictures with us!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so great to hear about Beauty and the Beast! I acted & sang in our high school's production of the show years ago and loved it! I'm sure you did wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...