3/14/2014

Five on Friday

What started out as a frustrating and upsetting week, actually turned out to be one of the best weeks I have had in a while.  I worked out a lot problems that I had been having and I feel so relieved, overjoyed, and just plain happy!  With that being said, here are the links I have collected for this week!


1. Thinking of spring with my Jacks!
 
2. This fun top from Pockets and Lace (get 25% off with the code PREP2014)

3. Possibly a little gift for myself...

4. Decorating on a Budget by Ashley! 

5. Jackie's apartment tour on Houzz.

What are you loving this week? 

 

6 comments:

  1. Happy to hear this week turned out to be a good one for you! Hope you have a great weekend Hunter!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend, glad your week turned around! I just love your blog and following now! I seen the name and thought omg haha I love that have to check it out prep on a budget lol! Sounds like my kinda site, abut to browse more - have a great weekend hun :)

    Happy Saturday!
    Lucy xxx
    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that your week got better - I love your blog!<3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. too excited to wear my jacks! xx

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. too excited to wear my jacks this spring!


    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great weekend Hunter! I've been loving all spring things related... now if only the weather would cooperate!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...