3/09/2014

Top 5 Pieces by Abby

A few weeks ago, Abby approached me with some new blogger questions and we got to talking, and we decided to do a little guest post!  Abby is such a sweetheart and I have noticed we have very similar styles haha.  You can go check out more on her blog Makeup Mayhem!
---

I asked Hunter for some help on my blog and after talking for a little while I asked if we could do a collaboration post and of course she said yes. We decided to do our top five/ most worn pieces.
1. L.L. Bean Boots (link)

2. Gap Navy Blazer (link)

3. Hollister Skinny Jeans (link)

4. Origami Owl bracelet (link)

     5. Charming Charlie Necklace
(I couldn't find it on their website, but it is still being sold in the store near me)
  
---
 It was so much fun to work on this post with Abby!  You should definitely go check out her blog :)
 

9 comments:

  1. I love the boots - so cute! You styled the whole outfit really well!:)xx

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I especially love the Origami Owl bracelet:)

    XOXO,
    www.classycathleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part of oragami owl braclets is that they are completely customizable.

      Delete
  3. I definitely think a navy blazer is a closet essential! Cute post.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This navy and black blazer is so wonderful. I'm sad I missed it!

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  5. my bean boots are for sure my most worn shoes for fall/winter!

    Rachel @makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great guest post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved doing this post. I hope I can do more guest posts for you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore all of the navy in this post! Thanks for sharing!

    -Adrienne
    preplifeblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...