3/29/2014

Staying Home?

This year, like almost every year, I am staying home for spring break; however, even though the warm temperatures are tempting, I have some fun plans for anyone staying home for spring break this year.  I personally will be relaxing for the first couple of days, but after that I have some really fun ideas for my break.  Here are some great ideas for staying home over break!
Staying Home?
Some of the top things on my list are reading (Life of Pi!), having a themed movie night, princess night anyone?, and treating myself.  These are all great ways to make staying at home a fun, yet relaxing spring break!  I also really want to try making something new for breakfast since I never get too creative.  I'll share some recipes when I find some!

Oh and by the way, the vote is in and my treat for myself is going to be the Cuyana tote I have been lusting and drooling over for weeks.  I am going to go with the tan color, as you all suggested, and possibly add my initials in gold embossing!

What are you doing for spring break?
 

4 comments:

  1. I stayed home one year for spring break, and it was so relaxing! Enjoy.

    xx,
    Rachel
    Suppose Anything Goes


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea for a post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great ideas, definitely something that can be applied to every weekend in spring!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bag! I'm so excited that you are going to own it :)

    After going on one spring break to Destin, I never went on another one again. You have the right idea :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...