3/28/2014

Five on Friday

Well it is once again time for another Five on Friday!  I feel like the weeks have been flying by lately and now it is spring break.  It honestly completely creeped up on me haha; however I am not going anywhere so it is just going to be a nice relaxing week for me!  Here are a few things I am loving this week!
1. P.F. Changs new seasonal desert!  It is delicious!

2. Well I am going to get the tote, but I need your opinion on color... 1/2/3

3. This fun quiz... I got Aleksandr Petrovsky haha!

4. The bkr bottle.

5. This very true fortune.

What are you loving this Friday?  Are you going anywhere for spring break?
 
   
 

5 comments:

  1. That dessert looks delicious! I like the color in #1. It looks like it would go with a lot!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the caramel one is the best option! You can wear it with anything and everything, and it will only look better with time!
    - Victoria
    http://victorialnorris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first color. I hope you enjoy your break!

    Raegan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun post! I got Aiden Shaw btw. Have a good weekend Hunter!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love P.F. Chang's! I have such an addiction, and love the fact they have GF options! I'll have to look into the new dessert!

    -Katherine
    http://scallopedandbows.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...