3/31/2014

Weekend Review

This weekend can be solely described in four words: work, sleep, relax, and shop.  Despite being on spring break, I feel like I have been doing so much!  I walked around all day yesterday and then I did nothing at work.  We only had around 18 people come in the entire to see movies.  You would think not having to work while working would be relaxing, but I was just too exhausted to enjoy the downtime haha.  I actually almost fell asleep in the chair when I got home... it took me way too much effort to finally get into bed haha.  Anyway, here are a few pictures that describe my weekend!


I just started reading Life of Pi and I must say it is really good so far; even the opening note was fantastically written!  I also got to see my dear friends on Saturday after work, as I'm sure you know by the Instagram picture they posted haha.  Lastly, I shopped till I dropped--literally--yesterday!  I took that selfie on my way to the mall and then the mirror pic at Nordstrom.  I got that trench at Nordstrom Rack and I love it!  There will definitely be some outfit posts coming up soon ;)

Oh, and one more thing, I decided against the Cuyana bag... you are all probably shocked since I was so obsessive; however, after purchasing the similar Madewell Transport tote, I realized that style of bag just isn't for me.  But, nonetheless both totes are great and I would highly recommend either of them!

What did you do this weekend?
   

 

7 comments:

  1. Love the color of that trench, it looks beautiful with your hair!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great trip! Enjoy The Life of Pi... It's such an amazing book.

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love weekends where I actually get a chance to just catch up on life! Also that trench is gorgeous!

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know how you like the Life of Pi when you finish it, I'm always looking for new suggestions.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun, yet relaxing weekend. I absolutely love that trench! The color suits you so well!

    XO, Kate // seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue trench coat is perfection! Love the bold color!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blue in the trench is totally your color!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...