3/25/2014

Spring Wardrobe

It is finally spring and I am so happy because that means I get to pull out my favorite dresses, sandals, shorts, and anything else that would be too cold for the winter months!  It is always so refreshing to wear spring clothes again and get a few new pieces too.  This spring I am opting for fun prints and a lot of great neutrals--such a fantastic trend!  Here are a few of my favorites for this spring season!
Spring Wardrobe
links

If you haven't noticed, I am becoming way too obsessed with the Cuyana bag I have pictured.  It is absolutely gorgeous and I really think I might have to get it!  I have heard such great things about the company and their mission is fantastic.

I am also loving navy this season and I think I may be turning into Mackenzie Horan from Design Darling haha (#navyornothing)! 

What are your favorite pieces for spring?
   
 

12 comments:

  1. I'm loving navy too!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those periwinkle Hunters are everything!

    www.elisegoesglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Keds for Kate Spade (I need them all), my red hunters, and my new scalloped Lilly shorts!

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the navy for spring!! I really need those Hunters too! So cute!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited about spring as well and yep, that bag is gorgeous !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook / G+ / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving that skirt, I think I need to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely agree with a cute pair of sneakers for when it's too cold for sandals and too warm for boots.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for spring weather. I am so ready to get out my bright colored J.McLaughlin dresses. I live in them.

    bmorepreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bag and periwinkle Hunters! I have been eyeing a pair of floral shorts from Companionway Supply Co. & a new pair of sunglasses for Lacoste. It's so hard for me not to just go crazy and buy all sorts of spring time goodies!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice picks! I can't wait to start dressing for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a TOTAL lie, it is not spring, I got a FROST advisory for tomorrow on my phone . . in South Carolina! (Kidding about the total lie) But I am ready too!

    Love those rain boots. Navy is such a classic color, you cannot go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the navy top with the white shorts! Great picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...