3/11/2014

Ten Things...

Last week I was contacted by Connie over at Prep Northwest to be a part of a post series she started; and, though I don't normally do tags, I thought this one was really important and something we should all do.  Basically what the post is about is ten things that make you happy/are thankful for.  Such a great idea right?  Well here it goes!

1. Jason

2. My friends

3. Warm weather

4. Tea

5. Puppies!

6. Sweets

7. Great finds

8. My sweet kitty

9. Prints

10. Last, but not least, my wonderful followers!

What are you thankful for?
  
 

3 comments:

  1. this is a great tag, I always support people realizing all the good things in life :) cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun tag, I totally agree... we need to take more time to think about what we are grateful for. I'm grateful for you Hunter!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your likes of ten Hunter! This is such a great tag!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...