3/19/2014

Shoes for Spring

Now that it is finally, and I stress finally, warming up, I am getting ready for spring!  I cannot wait to update my spring wardrobe and get some fun new pieces to play with.  One item I always love to get for the spring is a new pair of sandals, heels, or wedges.  While shopping at Nordstrom Rack-- I must say it is fabulous-- I found a great pair of Franco Sarto wedges that will be perfect for my spring wardrobe.  Here are a few other pairs I am lusting over!

Spring Shoes

links
 
I absolutely love shoes and I cannot wait to get some use out of my new wedges!  The purchase was definitely warranted haha!

What are your favorite spring shoes?
 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely picks! I can't wait to be able to wear mu Jacks on a regular basis!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting new shoes! You picks are so much fun! Can I have them all?
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute shoes :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pinky-nude heels with the bows - so cute, and perfect for spring!<3 xx

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those purple leather sandals! I have been dying for a pair of them, but i think i'd opt for black or tan so that they could match everything and i could wear them everyday!
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to find some cute, low wedges for this summer! Love all these!!

    Caroline
    monogramsandamustang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the wedges and flats you picked!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your picks. I think that this spring I am definitely going to wear wedges more this year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...