3/01/2014

SJP Shoe Collection

As many of you know, the SJP collection was finally released online at Nordstrom: I could not be more excited!  All of the shoes are absolutely gorgeous and they are so perfectly feminine.  The only thing I'm not liking is the price tag, since I won't be able to buy a pair anytime soon haha, but they are made out of great materials so the price is understandable.  Since I am loving the collection so much, I thought I would share some of my favorites with you!



Silvia Grosgrain Bow Pump

Aren't these shoes just the cutest?  I think they would be the perfect addition to my collection!

What do you think of the SJP collection?  Any favorites?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. So happy to see SJP have a line, she's the queen of shoes after all!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shoes. They're all so cute! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bobbie sandal is one of my favorites. The collection has too many great ones!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that SJP has a shoe collection! I love that last pair!

    Lauren
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...