3/17/2014

Cuyana Leather Tote

I am loving the neutral trend I am seeing for spring; especially the cute, simple leather tote bags!  While browsing for the perfect leather tote, I came along the brand Cuyana.  I really like the totes they have and I think the price is pretty good since it is all real leather; however, I wanted to ask what you thought first!


I really love the look of these totes!  They would be perfect for everyday and would last a long time too!

 So what I wanted to ask is, do you have any experience with Cuyana?  Also, what size is better, the tall or short?

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love love love the short on! It's so classic. I'm definitely pinning it for the next time I need a new bag...

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that short tote it is so simple and elegant all at the same time! Lovely finds!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both! But if I had to choose, I like the shorter one better!

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the bag! And I personally like the shorter one. :) Haven't tried a Cuyana bag yet, but I have a scarf and like it. I've been lusting over the Madewell version of this bag, but I'm loving that not everyone would have this one! Go for it, girl! And don't forget to monogram! :)

    xx
    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrr. I think my comment was just deleted, haha. I hate when that happens! Anyway... I think you should go for it! The price point is slightly less than the J.Crew and Madewell versions, and this one will be a little different than what everyone else has! (Love that.) Don't forget to monogram. I say short. :)

    xx
    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the short one, such a classic bag.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...