3/10/2014

Spring Is Coming!

The weather has been so nice lately and I am loving it.  Apparently it is supposed to snow again on Wednesday though... yuck; however I am enjoying the warmth while it last, a.k.a. bringing out the sandals and losing the winter coats!

shirt/leggings/necklace (available in Fuchsia)/shoes

I am just in love with the top and necklace from Pockets and Lace Boutique (only $31 together, plus 25% off with my coupon)!  I wish I would have taken pictures with my new jacket too because it really completed the outfit, but oh well.  

Be sure to use PREP2014 to get 25% off your next purchase at Pockets and Lace Boutique!

How are you enjoying the spring weather?
   
 
 

10 comments:

  1. What a cute shirt! Perfect for spring!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely top! Very pretty color on you.

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this top is lovely!

    XOXO,
    Cathleen

    www.classycathleen.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit looks great on you! I love the top!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shirt and the necklace. It is not quiet warm enough where I live yet to pull off an outfit like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so ready for warmer weather too! Love that shirt!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty print Hunter! I'm praying we don't get that much snow Wednesday!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The top looks beautiful with your hair! Love it!
    xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so good at selecting colors to compliment your gorgeous hair!

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...