3/04/2014

Ciao!

I am so in love with Kate Spade's new destination: Capri!  This entire travel theme, in general, is amazing.  It is so much fun to see what the new monthly city will be and all of the themed items that come along with it!  This time around I am especially adoring...


These are all such great spring/summer pieces!  In particular I like the Keds.  They are so cute, but still casual enough to wear anywhere!

 What are you loving from the new line? 

P.S. Thank you so much for all of your congratulations!  I will make sure I fill you in on all of my first day/trainee details!

 

7 comments:

  1. This makes me miss Italy so much. Capri was so beautiful. Kate Spade is so wonderful. So glad to call her my Kappa Kappa Gamma sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tote bag has me dreaming of warmer weather!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tote. I am dreaming of a cruise to take me to warmer weather, with that tote in hand!

    Whitney
    www.MckenzieWild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate Spade always has the cutest themes! Love it!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are adorable, hadnt seen the collection yet, but i want it all:)
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tote and the Keds are perfect!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...