7/19/2013

%40 Off New Arrivals at J. Crew Factory

While I was browsing online yesterday, I checked in on the J. Crew Factory site.  Once again, they are having another great sale!  This sale is all about the new fall arrivals.  I must say, they have some really cute items that I might be adding to my back to school list.  Another thing I love about this sale is that there will be a greater selection of sizes since almost all the new arrivals are pieces that just came in!  Here are some of my favorites from the sale



I never thought I would need one of these until my trip this summer!  My Iphone was literally drained everyday, so I think I might invest in one!


What are some of your favorites from the J. Crew Factory sale? 

Keep Prepping! 

P.S. 
 I just bought my first Longchamp Tote!  When I got online at Nordstrom they had a large tote on sale in Paprika (orangy, red color).  I am so excited to use it as an everyday bagI think I might make a "What's in my bag" post once I get it and start using it for a while. 

3 comments:

  1. I love all of those, especially the shirtdress and vest!

    xo
    Courtney
    The Hunter-Gatherers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The back up iphone charger is such a good idea and it's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love,love,love the vest!

    xoxo,
    Adalia
    chicandpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...