7/02/2013

Disney on Netflix

I can't believe the amazing collection of Disney movies Netflix has now!  I know I am probably a little old for Disney, but I absolutely love their cartoon movies (yes, even the new ones); however, the old movies bring back so many great childhood memories.  Last night my boyfriend and I watched Atlantis: The Lost Empire.  I was obsessed with it when I was younger, I even had the Milo and Kida dolls! Going back and watching it was so much funIt was also a great bonding activity for my boyfriend and me because we got to share some of our favorite childhood memories with each other!  The other movies I look forward to revisiting are... 

The Hunchback of Notre Dame 
  
Hercules 

The Rescuers 




There are many other Disney shows and movies on Netflix as well!  I can't wait to watch them too!

What were some of your favorite childhood movies? 

Keep Prepping!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...