7/26/2013

Casual Business Meeting

Today I have a meeting with one of the directors who works at the theater I am interning at.  We are going to meet at a little coffee shop to go over the blocking I wrote out for this next weeks script.  I got to write the blocking because, for my final week, I am going to fully direct a camp!  The show I am directing is The Wizard of Oz.  I am so excited to work on such a classic piece for my first time directing at the theater!

For this post, I figured I would create a nice, casual business meeting outfit!  For my top I chose a fancy tank top that would look more professional.  I also chose white jeans because I thought they would make the look nice and polished.  Lastly, I am wearing my Jack Rogers.  I know sandals aren't exactly the best thing for work, but the theater is pretty casual, so I am able to wear them a lot!  Here is the outfit!

Of course, I am going to bring my new Longchamp with me too!  I have been thinking about doing a what's in my bag/review post on it!  Should I?

What do you all wear to casual business meetings? 

Keep Prepping!   

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I have that top too! Love it!
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floral of that top! Where did you find that beauty?
    You have such a cute blog!

    xx Dev
    yourbirdcansingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following :) I found the shirt at H and M a couple years ago! They really have some great pieces!

      Delete
  3. Really cute!

    www.nerduniversitaria.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...