7/09/2013

Sweet Swimsuits

To continue my themed posts I decided to talk about swimsuits!  I have been really into one pieces lately since there are so many cute ones on the market.  I recently bought a one piece at Old Navy in a chevron print that I thought was perfect for my beach vacation.  It fit great and can be converted into a bandeau if the strap is taken off.  I am so glad one pieces are coming back into style; I think they are absolutely darling! Here are some of my one piece picks for the beach








 (FYI: J.Crew suits usually are a little bigger size wise than you would generally be!)


I hope you all like my swimsuit choices!  I just love getting new swimsuits for the summer! 

What are your favorite swimsuits? 

Keep Prepping!   

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...