7/03/2013

Wishlist Wednesday

There are some great items I have found recently that I am adding to my wishlist!  As you know, I have been obsessing over totes and Kate Spade!  I got a catalog from L.L. Bean and I really like their original boat and tote.  It is super cute, fun, and can be monogrammed :)  Besides the tote bag, Kate Spade just got some new arrivals in! They are all themed around movies and theater, which, being a theater enthusiast, I am in love with!  I just love the way Kate Spade themes items because it makes it so much more fun!  Here are the new items on my wishlist! 


(This is the style, since I couldn't find a picture) 


(Once again, same style) 

Sorry I couldn't find the actual Kate Spade pictures.  I think it is because they just came in yesterday; however, the links will take you to the items!  I absolutely love all of these items, though.  I wish I could buy them all!  

What is on your wishlist? 

Keep Prepping!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...