7/06/2013

Prep on a Budget Tip #4: Shoes

I realize that I don't do a lot of posts on shoes, so I decided I would make one for you all!  Shopping for shoes, I admit, can be very hard since different brands of shoes fit differently (at least they do on my feet).  One way I am able to go around this problem and find sale items is by trying on the shoes I like when they are full price and keeping them in my reference for later on.  I also find you can save money by getting designer shoes in the children's section; however this doesn't work for everyone:(  Some of my favorite shoes I found using these shoe tips are... 





Also, as mentioned yesterday, Nordstrom has a conversion chart for women's to children's sizes if you don't know what size you are!  My Hunter Boots are from the children's department and they are awesome!  Plus, I am 5'1" so they are perfect height for me! 
 
What kind of shoes do you like? 

Keep Prepping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...