7/01/2013

Shopping Trip!

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I went shopping!  At first I just went to buy some new jeans since mine ripped and I only have one pair left:(  However,  I ended up not finding jeans but some cute summer pieces!  At Gap I found some cute pink block printed pants that were on sale or $11.99.  Score!  After Gap,  I went to Old Navy to see if they had anything worthwhile.  There I got a cute swimsuit that was only $15 and some great PJ pants in a starfish print that were only $12!  I am so happy with all of my finds! 





While shopping, I also stopped at the book store to pick up some books!  A Farewell to Arms is on my summer reading list, but The Devil Wears Prada was for fun!  I can't wait to read them :) 




Shopping was so great!  It is too bad I couldn't find any jeans though.  Oh well,  I will just have to wait and see what comes up

What have you gotten while shopping recently? 

Keep Prepping!   

2 comments:

  1. Love the chevron bathing suit and those pants! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was pleasantly surprised by the items I found yesterday! I barely ever shop at Gap or Old Navy and I found some awesome stuff!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...