7/10/2013

Favorite Beach Movies

For this post, I thought I would share some of my favorite beach themed movies with you all!  Other than my obsession with Disney animation, I also like movies that take place on the beach/coast or revolve around surfing!  I really like how inspiring the surfing movies can be because most of them are based on true stories.  Just in general though I like the atmosphere of beach movies because they remind me of summer.  I remember the first time I watched Blue Crush, it was in the summer and I was 13; I just loved the whole story and how the movie made me feel!  It is really hard to describe, but I just felt really inspired after I watched it.  The other movies I chose to feature were great too!

1. Blue Crush: I love the story in this movie because it is inspiring and really relatable! It is such a fun movie to watch; plus it has Kate Bosworth in it!
  
2. Safe Haven: It's not the most beachy movie, but it does take place in a small coastal town and I am a sucker for Nicholas Sparks' novels turned into movies. 

3. Soul Surfer: This is a great movie because it is also inspiring like Blue Crush (go girls)!  I love seeing how Bethany Hamilton (Anna Sophia Robb) dealt with losing her arm and that she didn't give up her dream of surfing! 

What are some of your favorite beach movies? 

Keep Prepping!

2 comments:

  1. I love soul surfer!

    xoxo,
    aHc
    chicandpeonies.blogspot.com

    P.S.--be sure to check out my new blog and follow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...