7/12/2013

New York, New York

Yesterday I arrived in New York with my family!  Since we got there pretty early we took a walk around the city... a 3 hour walk at that, but it was so much fun!  While walking we shopped, ate, and saw the sights of New York.  I haven't been to New York since I was a kid, so it was great to take another bite of the big apple!  I must say that walking around the city, though tiring, is really relaxing.  I can definitely say I love New York:)

 While shopping today I bought an adorable dress from the huge Gap store on 5th Avenue.  I also got this really cute hat for free from a wine festival along the way as well!  The shopping in New York is unbeatable, but you definitely need to know where everything is (tourist probs haha).  

As well as the shopping, I just had to visit Broadway!  When I was little I went to see The Lion KingEven though I don't remember much of it, I can remember I loved it!  While we were in New York we went to see Wicked!  It is amazing how talented people can be!  I mean seriously the cast, orchestra, crew, and show was awesome

Without further or do here are some pictures from my New York trip!  

New York, New York  

Since my pic isn't very good I got this one off of Gap's site!  It is the same style of dress from my Rainy Day at the Farmer's Market post.


 Isn't the bow on the side so cute!  It was really great for protection from the sun.  I will definitely use this when I get to the beach!
 Autographs:)

Have you all ever been to New York City?


Keep Prepping! 

2 comments:

  1. I was there earlier this summer! Have fun!

    xoxo,
    Caroline
    monogramsandamustang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also in New York City for about a week with my best friend earlier this week. I absolutely love that city! Also, what a cute dress you got!

    Xoxo,

    Christine
    amidwestcollegiate@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...