7/22/2013

Reunited :)

After a long, long week, I finally got to see my boyfriend again!  He just got home from vacation with his family.  He said he had a really good time and all of the pictures he took definitely show it.  It honestly feels like we have been away from each other for such a long time!  Yesterday we just sat around and talked about our vacations and caught up on everything since we were gone!  I told him all about the show this week and gave him some presents from my trip to Newport, Rhode Island.  He loved them:)  I bought him a New York license plate key chain with his name on it from New York City.  I also got him a cute sail boat figurine from Newport!  While he was on vacation he bought me the most wonderful gift:)

I absolutely love this cute little bracelet!  It is a perfect beach themed item and of course it is special because my boyfriend got it for me:)
 Don't you all think it goes perfect with the starfish earrings I have from Francesca's?

What is your favorite jewelry piece? 

Keep Prepping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...