7/04/2013

Happy 4th and J. Crew Factory Sale

Happy 4th of July everyone!  I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating!  I know I will!  To help you celebrate, I decided I would tell you all about a wonderful sale going on!  J. Crew factory is having an awesome sale right now!  They are taking %50 off of everything online and in store.  I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this earlier since it has been going on since June 28 (ends July 7); however, they still have some great items!  Personally, I like the yellows, oranges, and greens they have.  They are so fresh and bright, perfect for summer!  Here are some of my picks from the sale! 















All of these are great colorful and summery items!  I love J. Crew Factory sales because I always find such great deals

What are some of your favorite J. Crew Factory items? 

Keep Prepping!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...