7/16/2013

Prep on a Budget Tip #5

It's time for another good budget tip!  One way I save money on designer brand items is going to the outlet mall.  I love the outlet mall because there are always great deals on my favorite brands.  Some of my favorite outlets include Kate Spade, J. Crew Factory, Gap, and Ralph Lauren.  All of these stores have really cute clothes that are much more affordable than buying something straight from the designer store.  Also, most of these stores don't even have an online factory option!  Today I stopped at an outlet on my way from vacation and got a new Kate Spade phone case!  My old case cracked :(  Besides the case, I got some really cute chino shorts from J. Crew as well! Here are some pictures :)






What are some of your favorite outlet stores? 

Keep Prepping!

3 comments:

  1. that case is adorable! i love the CCO (cosmetic company outlet) to buy discounted make up!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a RL outlet in my area, i'll have to see where I can find one! Great post!

    http://theblackprepgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the that Kate Spade case from the outlet as well!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...