7/08/2013

Packing a Beach Bag

It's time to head to the beach!  Since I am going on vacation soon, I figured I would create some beach/travel related posts.  My first post is about packing a beach bag!  For my beach bag, I usually just carry a towel, sunscreen, cosmetic case, a good read, and some sunglasses.  Here is what I came up with for you guys

The Beach Bag

I got this bag from my grandma like 3 years ago!  It has been through so much and I really love it :) 

The Cosmetic Bag


I like to carry a pen (you never know), some whisper lipstick (works great), hand sanitizer, hand lotion, regular lip balm, deodorant, and my blue pouch (basically knick knacks I need occasionally)

I can't wait to head to the beach!  It will be so nice to sit back and relax! 

What do you pack in your beach bag? 

Keep Prepping!   

2 comments:

  1. that sounds great! Where are you headed for vacation? :)

    A Chic Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I know I am going to the beach for sure, but I don't know exactly where yet!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...