7/03/2013

Starwood Bon Shopper

One tote I have absolutely fallen in love with is the Starwood Tote from Kate Spade! Basically it is a Bon Shopper tote designed along with Starwood resorts. I love the fun sayings on each of them too! My personal favorite is the Love is in the Air Tote! I must say, the Bon Shopper is one of my favorite tote styles from Kate Spade. It is a very versatile tote since you can use it everyday, as a beach bag, or even as a school bag if you don't have to carry much! As you know I recently got the Bon Shopper Tote in a great orange gingham floral print! It is so great and spot cleans really well!

What do you think about the Bon Shopper?

Keep Prepping!

2 comments:

  1. These are too cute! My favorite is the rest and relaxation!

    just followed on bloglovin!

    makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...