7/21/2013

Crabtree and Evelyn

So today I decided I would tell you all about one of my favorite brands, Crabtree and Evelyn!  This brand is so amazing.  I feel like they always have awesome lotions, nail polish, soaps, etc.  I especially love their products because they smell great, work great, and are decently priced.  One of my favorite items at Crabtree and Evelyn is their Ultra Moisturizing Hand Therapy LotionI have this lotion in the Taracco Orange scent.  I can say that I have never had a better experience with a hand lotion before.  I get extremely dry hands, and this always clears them up great!  Some other products I recommend are...



 
I just love how great all of these are!  Plus, Crabtree and Evelyn has gifts sets; personally I think lotions and bath items make great gifts for birthdays or bridal parties.  Right now they have some really good promotions as well!  My favorite promotion is the nautical tote with $125 or more purchase

What is your favorite lotion/bath brand? 

Keep Prepping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...