7/18/2013

Comfy Shoes

Since New York, I realized walking in certain shoes can really hurt your feet!  When I was walking I got a terrible blister on my toe:(  This got me to thinking, I really need a comfy pair of shoes I can take with me everywhere.  I remember reading about these shoes called Cinderollies.  They are shoes you can roll up and take with you anywhere!  I decided to see if I could find them again, and I did!  I am still deciding whether or not I will get them, but here are some of my favorite colors from the collection!




I also love the fact that these shoes come with a bag for storing them and for storing your other shoes while wearing the Cinderollies!  How comfy and cute right?

What are your go to comfy shoes? 

Keep Prepping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...