7/01/2013

Prep on a Budget Tip # 3

Well, I think it is time for another tip!  One way I tend to save money while getting preppy clothing is by waiting for my wanted items to go on sale!  I find this is especially helpful with designer brands such as Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer, and J. Crew!  Another plus about waiting for an item to go on sale is that you have time to think over whether you really like the item.  I find that I will love an item for a while, but then when it comes around to the sale I am not as interested in the item as I was before! Some of the items I have waited for are now on sale!  All of them are from Kate Spade, which, as you know, I am obsessed with! 

The Rose Avenue Lacey 

 The Call to Action Terry Tote 

It is amazing how much lower the price becomes when certain designer items go on sale! 

What items are you waitlisting for sale? 

Keep Prepping!   

2 comments:

  1. I heart sales :)

    Also if you sign up for newsletters on the stores websites they sometimes give you a coupon.

    xoxo
    AJ
    www.TheAJMinutecom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Signing up for newsletters is the best! I've gotten some great deals by doing that!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...