7/05/2013

A Rainy Day at the Farmers Market

Today I am having a mother, daughter outing!  My mom and I are going to a local farmer's market!  How fun, right?  I absolutely love farmer's markets!  It is so great to be able to buy from local farmers and know the food is of great quality!  Some of my favorite things to get at farmer's markets include berries, bread, and honey.  Local honey is so good and pairs perfect with toast :)  For the market trip I thought I would come up with a fun and sweet outfit for the day!  


  







I hope you all like the outfit!  It has been raining a lot here lately so I decided I would go with some Hunter boots.  Oh and that brings me to a side note; You can get Hunter boots for almost half the cost if you buy them in the kids sizes (Nordstrom does have a conversion chart for women's to children's sizes) :) 

What do you love about farmer's markets
 
Keep Prepping!

3 comments:

  1. i need that gap shirt dress :D

    great post, now you've got me craving honey!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. buying hunters in kids sizes, so smart. I would never have thought of that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Every time I want to go to the farmer's market it ends up raining on me. Thankfully I have very tiny feet, I'll be looking for Hunters in kids sizes! Thanks for the tip!

    prepsterintraining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...